Friday, February 8, 2008

The Effects of the War


Guess what? It's time for another blog post!


Today was an unusual day. It was filled with happiness, but then again there was the incident. It was a normal English class. Most of the class was doing their work. When we were done, we talked a little about the war. I, of course, started arguing against it. It was a long, and terrible, argument. Things started turning ugly. Then, I thought of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that died because our our stupid war. I could barely choke out what I was saying. And I cried.


It was the first time, that I can remember, crying in school since maybe 3rd Grade. And you know what? I didn't care. I just couldn't take it anymore. Here, we were arguing about politics, and thousands of Iraqis suffer today. Thousands have died. And (I hope) Thousands of lives will be saved if we pull out.

7 comments:

Noor said...

Ohhh,
I can totally relate to what you're saying, my mom has visited Iraq, and she says even though now it's more safe, the country is just destroyed.
and its not because of the US, the terrorists there aren't doing a good job.

anyways, its not unsual for moi 2 cry @ school :P
i cry for stupid stuff tho, like my marks! :p
take care
and KEEP POSTING!
and u shud tell us what did ur classmates think after u cried!

love!

sucks or not, it's mine said...

heyyy we all know that you're very passionate about this issue!
so do what you gotta do, and we're all supporting you! in case you run for president one day ;)

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as polite post. Specially the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1001/f2/3b8e742581a0.jpg[/img][/url]












[url=http://tyouhca.xn--geglckt-q2a.de/]treasurer black cigarettes buy [/url]
treasurer cigarettes buy online buying cigarettes over the enternet where to buy cheap cigaretts online
[url=http://tyouhca.xn--geglckt-q2a.de/sitemap.html]aqua filter cigarette holders buy online [/url]
buy merit cigarettes online buying russian cigarettes online in uk indian reservation mail order cigarettes
[url=http://vjzvmeu.il.gp/sitemap.html]where to buy fake cigarettes [/url]
cigarettes buy on line where to buy herbal cigarettes electronic cigarette cartridge order
[url=http://qzexaua.flackert.de/sitemap.html]age you can buy cigarettes [/url]
age buy cigarettes buying cigarettes in cyprus bulk order newport cigarettes
[url=http://tyouhca.xn--geglckt-q2a.de/sitemap.html]where to order authentic japanese cigarettes [/url]
mail order cigarettes canada cigarettes mail order buy cigarettes in new hampshire
[url=http://vjzvmeu.il.gp/]buying cigarettes online discreet packing [/url]
linkdomain buy discount cheap cigarette onlinecom buy duty free cigarettes online buy sonoma cigarettes
[url=http://vjzvmeu.il.gp/sitemap.html]order cigarettes canada [/url]
eclipse cigarettes buy online order japanese cigarettes buy my own cigarettes
[url=http://mlwqdwu.xn--baldmglichst-8ib.de/sitemap.html]buying cigarettes with credit card [/url]
carolina cigarettes buy buy huanghelou cigarettes buy ultra buy premier cigarettes online
[url=http://tyouhca.xn--geglckt-q2a.de/sitemap.html]buy cigarettes in kanas [/url]
where to buy austin cigarettes where do i buy basic cigaretts buy joe's slim cigarette in gig
[url=http://cauvzah.weinend.de/sitemap.html]cigarettes buy best [/url]
buying cigarettes at age 13 buy cigarettes out of the country buying cigarettes in ireland

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://tonoviergates.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]quarkxpress 5, [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]Software 20-30[/url]
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]discount software sales[/url] quarkxpress passport 7 tutorial 22microsoft office 2003 ...
academic research software [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]nero 9 clean tool[/url] photoshop cs3 download for mac
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]shop creator software[/url] 8 Retail Price
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]windows vista ultimate[/url] nero 9 stops working in vista
virus software to buy [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]microsoft pda software[/url][/b]