Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time for another blog

Ahh... How I wish I would keep this blog updated! Well, I'll try :) Let see.. my life..

First off; I got first place in a 50 meter backstroke competition! I beat the guy by only 1 second, but the most important thing was that I beat my own time. I also beat my time in the 50 meter freestyle, and got 2nd place. This was definately my best swim meet so far, and I hope I get better and better :-)

Also, I won a scholarship to attend a saxophone lessons. I was flabergasted because I had no idea I would get it :) The lessons start tomorrow, so wish me luck with the new teacher. I've never had a "private" lesson teacher before, so this ought to be interesting.

Hmmm... Well thats about it. I'll try to post here more often, and maybe I'll get in a habit of it :-)

5 comments:

Waed S. said...

Congradulations Zach!! this is just gr8 ;)

Goodluck with ur lessons :)

have a gr8 day :D

Noor said...

That's just too awesome! Hope everything goes out gr8888 amigo!

and Congrast! ;)
do blog some more and tell us about ur lessons! :)

tc

sucks or not, it's mine said...

hey Mr. Compassionate!! update ur blog!
tc ;)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!