Monday, September 17, 2007

The Wedding Day




Well, I'm back at home! I haven't had access to the WWW the last couple days, but I thought I'd cue you guys in on my trip-


Well this is where I left off: The wedding day is here! Before the big day, we went to the Sterling Vineyard where we saw how wine was made. The vineyards were quite interesting and had a great view. After touring the wine making process, we went for a quick dip in the pool.




When the time finnally came, we went to a vineyard near Calistoga for the wedding. The view was amazing. They served pulled pork sandwitches w/ homemade rolls, mango quesadillas, and fresh squeezed lemonade. Yumm..


[[The wedding wasn't on the ocean.. I just liked this picture ->]]




I'll write about the rest of the trip soon.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool, what a nice wedding! :D Glad u had fun!*

Woohoo, take care!