Well, as I said yesterday, I went to a pizza party with all of the American exchange students. It was really fun! I met Tia, as most people call her; such a sweet and gentle lady. Hehe, we took lots of pictures with funny faces and odd and unusual things (as I call it: Modern Art).
But to the more exciting part! This morning, at the private school, we went to the Desfile de el Dia de Padre. It´s actually a competition between three groups: the leones, aguilas, y los tigres. The theme of the parade was Chocolate. It was quite
funny seing four and five year-olds in chocolate doughnut costumes. I thought the lion and eagle teams were the most spectacular.
Afterwards, we went to this factory outlet that sells llama and alpaca products. They also have the animals right out back. It was allot of fun!
That´s all for today. Tonight we are going shopping.
2 comments:
Thanks Zack. ITs awesome to read about what you're doing. You need to teach me how to develope a site like this some time.
It seems you're enjoying yourself.It must be a great experience...sounds fun!All the best!
Post a Comment